Tuesday, September 28, 2010

A little about me

Hello world, my name is Brandon.

In a former life (and by former I mean two years ago) I was a web designer, but I've lost the passion I once had for design in general. Several bad clients in a row left a bad taste in my mouth.
I'd like to consider myself an artist, I still do art from time to time, whenever I feel "inspired".

I'd like this blog to be more than LOLCAT pictures and macros (all though I'm not above doing those). I'm thinking of perhaps doing comic book reviews, perhaps even post some YouTube videos that I find worthwhile.

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to Blogger dude. Hope you enjoy yourself :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. ELLO there BRANDON...excuse my yelling :P i just started bloggin myself, but yeah there nothing to it but to do it. OH and have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Then gogo, listen moar!
    Also welcome to blogger, copmic reviews are always interesting ^^

    ReplyDelete